In Lending Services, we document, fund, and service all loans for First Republic. We're also responsible for servicing investor and collateral loan portfolios, as well as responding to client and loan team inquiries. Lending Services provides operational support in streamlining workflow processes, driving product development, and providing training, lending compliance support, and professional development resources. Additionally, we provide operational risk and internal control oversight, support lending-based systems and vendors, and manage technology projects across First Republic product lines.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsibilities include the following:
- 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.);
- 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures;
- 3) completing required training;
- 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and
- 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.