The Client designs, develops and maintains innovative payment system technology solutions, PaymentHub, that is brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions, that allows studios, unions, guilds, payroll companies, music publishers, record labels, and others to provide direct deposit payments, tax document management and online reporting to rights holders. This is a hands-on role and requires software development experience. The Cloud Architect is responsible and accountable for providing hands-on architectural guidance and oversight for The Client applications and infrastructure cloud strategy. This role is responsible for ongoing development of cloud architectures, standards and best practices to provide solution architectures for all cloud portfolio applications. The Client Division
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small "start-up" group within a larger organization. The Client colleagues work hard to support one another in the mission to modernize the payment space, primarily for the entertainment industry, while enjoying the journey together.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This is a is a technical role in the Integration Team that will enable / develop / support the provision of internal product integration and cloud API provisioning and maintenance, the latest SQL Server implementations, enterprise integration technologies and API led architectures, JSON, XML, SQL, .Net and Java would be desirable. Job Responsibilities
- Working with the Integration team to architect and support both cloud Azure/AWS and on-premise integration and payment transition and reporting solutions.
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Designing solutions with the integration team using AWS and Azure cloud technologies and appropriate leading-edge technologies such as Elasticsearch and iPaaS platforms such as MuleSoft, Informatica, Jitterbit etc.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API's in and between products and services.
- Use and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL. Aid and support the business unit and senior developers to version and support modern ETL systems using cloud-based tools and connectors.
- Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites using technologies such as AWS / Azure cloud search and inbound APIs.
- Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers and partners.
- Build, design, and maintain testing capabilities for performance, scalability and availability of API services.
- Prepare required documentation.
Skills and Knowledge
- *Minimum of 15+ years of experience in enterprise integration design, development, and implementation
- *Minimum of 10 years of hands-on software development
- *Minimum 10 years cloud implementation experience (Azure and AWS)
- *Minimum of 3 years of experience in leadership roles either as a direct manager or technical lead
- strong knowledge of distributed application architectures and designs
- strong knowledge of API development
- strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security)
- strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Should have payments/ payments staging exposure on APIs
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically MySQL and (SQL - Postgres)
- Expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Substantial experience in Integration and transformation experience
- Knowledge of writing complex and efficient SQL for relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server is essential.
- Experience of modern API technologies.
- Experience of providing and maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners.
- Experience of architecting transformation and connectivity solutions using 3rd party tools.
- Experience with SQL, XML, JSON and CSV strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to make occasional presentations.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Good attention to detail. Consistently displays a positive approach to the working environment.
- Demonstrates commitment to ethical professional practice.
- Committed and responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of adults.
- Domain experience in financial and entertainment industries.
- NET development experience.
- Experience of Azure Search Services.
- Experience of Azure API Management Portal.
- Experience of SOA / BPEL.
- Experience with Salesforce / CRM systems would also be desirable.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.