Randstad Technologies is looking for a SDET to support our healthcare insurance client in Reston, VA. There are two positions open in a contract capacity with the ability to extend beyond their intital duration. While this role will start remotely due to current covid restrictions, the candidates selected will be required to be onsite in Reston, VA when out client returns to the office.
Day to day, the SDET will support the enterprise test automation framework, and create development standards with respective development teams. Resources will be utilized as part of testing as a service, and main focus will be creating automation at the enterprise level.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This resource will be working on the enterprise testing team, required to build automation using Java and selenium on a day to day basis.
3-5 Years Experience
- Must have data integration/ETL development experience, preferably with Ab Initio and Big Data software.
- Must have analytics/BI development experience, preferably with the full MicroStrategy suite of tools.
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have ability to understand and work with code developed by other developers.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Good to have experience in working with API Management Tools.
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
- Java Development 5 years(Required)
- Sprint boot 1-2 years(Preferred)
- Knowledge on Database like DB2,SQL server
- Knowledge on Microservices
- Knowledge on DevOps tools(Jenkins, Bitbucket etc.)
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Knowledge on Test automation framework concepts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automation Tester
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.