Our client is a leader in their industry and is looking for an Program Manager to help lead the next phase of their Digital Transformation goals focusing on replacing legacy systems with new Oracle Cloud based platforms.
If you have a experience leading teams through Oracle implementations in the Finance and OM areas, and are looking for an opportunity where you can make a big impact then this is the role for you!
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead internal Product teams and external vendor partners to migrate legacy Financial and Order to Cash systems to cloud based Oracle Solutions
- Partner directly with business leaders to define short and long term product goals and offer solutions as an Oracle SME to leverage full value of implemented products
- Oversee and help establish project / program budgets, scope, timelines, and plans
- Understand business requirements from a high level and align vendor partners, internal product teams, and offshore teams to ensure delivery meets business standards.
- After initial implementation, lead Oracle Product groups from a Director / Program Management level to plan enhancements and support activity, while ensuring Product roadmaps and plans continue to align with business needs and deliver value.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Program Management (8 years of experience is required)
- Project Management (8 years of experience is required)
- ORACLE FINANCE (5 years of experience is required)
- Oracle OM (5 years of experience is required)
- ORACLE APPS (5 years of experience is required)
- Oracle Implementations (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.