Our Major Financial Client is seeking a DevOps Tester .
Requirements include the following:
- Must have experience in BDD and TDD and tools (such as Gherkin and Cucumber) to implement methodologies
- Must have experience in Selenium, Cucumber (Postman experience a plus)
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following:
o Build/deploy/version control tools
- Primary Mortgage Market experience is a plus
- Must be an expert in the following software lifecycle methodologies: SDLC and Agile
- Must have experience in Quality Assurance, Functional, Automation, GUI, Back-End, Data-Driven Performance, Stress, Load, and Regression Testing of web and client server-based applications
2. Automation testing experience with Selenium
3. Ability to learn and pick up new technologies
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are searching for a creative individual who is results driven, a problem solver, and critical thinker.
The candidate for this Automation Tester role will be responsible for automating testing for secondary mortgage applications.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automation Tester
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.