The Sr. Data Governance/SAP Analyst is responsible for maintaining master data across various domains such as customer, material, and vendor masters; and across various systems like SAP and non-SAP systems. This position requires experience and focus on data quality and data cleansing with an understanding of production-related master data.
location: Exton, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Manage day to day requests of master data changes and ensure data is setup accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creation, maintenance, cleansing, and rationalization of data globally across various functional areas like sales & marketing, finance, quality/regulatory, planning, production, and purchasing
- Oversee master data management process in the areas of Customer and Vendors globally.
- Be the data expert on SAP Customer and Vendor master data domains and support Business, Operations and Technology teams as and when required
- Assist in developing standards, guidelines, and processes to consistently address master data issues such as data standards and data synchronization
- Actively contribute to the development of master data processes, guidelines and standards as required and disseminates to business, technology, and application teams.
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 5-8 years related work experience
- Extensive experience with maintaining SAP Master Data objects like Customer, Vendor, Info Records and other dependent master data.
- Sound understanding of the SAP business processes in the areas of Sales and Purchasing is preferred.
- Expert is using various tools to support and coordinate mass data changes on an as need basis.
Physical and Travel Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Ability to analyze complex, abstract issues in a logical, structured way.
- Broad experience desired, but not essential, in areas, such as data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance, and enterprise architecture frameworks.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Global travel 5% - 10% Post-Covid
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Master Data
- Data Analysis
- Data Updates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.