Seeking a backend Python developer with extensive experience working with AWS and CI/CD pipelines. You will be apart of the team working on the service layer of our client's applicaitons, enabling the success of their web application and new features. Must have experience developing microservies and APIs.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Full ownership model, support continuous delivery into production.
- Keeping abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies.
- Working effectively within an agile development environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- AWS Lambda
- AWS technologies
- Restful APIs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.