We are seeking a talented senior Data Reporting Developer (Tableau)
to work independently, provide guidance and training to other data reporting developers, as well assist and lead strategic projects as related to data reporting, data triage, master data management, and other related data initiatives. The incumbent may also lead medium to larger enterprise level data reporting projects, and provide recommendations on building enterprise and client solutions that drive value. The Data Reporting Developer IV closely partners with business, operational teams and clients to meet the needs for data and reporting in multiple platforms including recurring data extracts, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports and Tableau data visualizations, as well lead the distribution strategy for data and report delivery. Individual will need to be detail focused and communicate well.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with operations and business units to gain an understanding of data needs and further translate those needs to data and reporting requirements.
- Communicate to CO-OP senior level executives and clients CO-OPs reporting strategy, solutions and roadmap.
- Provide oversight and guidance when required for less senior data and report development staff members. Recommend training opportunities to further advance individuals and the CO-OP reporting platform.
- Follow industry standards and advances on data driven technologies and tools and further recommend those that will help further advance CO-OPs data and reporting roadmap.
- Transform business and client data requirements into meaningful data extracts, reports and data visualizations while meeting CO-OP marketing and client user experience standards. Identify gaps and recommend best practices where opportunities exists to streamline or enhance business and client data and reporting needs.
- Develop SQL, T-SQL scripts, and SQL stored procedures for various reporting and data development projects.
- Conduct reviews of peer data and reporting development to ensure solutions meet PCI and other regulation standards, are built for performance and meet development best practices.
- Develop enterprise and client level reporting solutions in Tableau (Primary), SSRS, and PowerBI.
- Provide production support services in Tableau, SSRS, and PowerBI that support both CO-OPs internal needs as well as client needs.
- Document development efforts as required by CO-OP change management practices.
- Develop and design solutions with security as a critical design requirement for data, systems, and applications. Ensure all development work is reviewed by a senior peer.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.