One of our Taylor clients is looking to add a CMS Analyst to their team.
- Provide analytic expertise to support departmental goals and objectives.
- Build and execute SQL queries to pull, analyze and report on various data sets.
- Ability to understand and communicate on Oracle database concepts and schema/view.
- Experience with data management, specifically analytics, reporting, compliance/quality assurance, monitoring of data systems, data presentation.
- Develop repeatable processes for department through data mining and report generation (e.g Excel, Cognos).
- Seamlessly communicate and present information to the team and customers that can be easily understood and used.
- Generate reports in support of the team and various customers at a defined cadence.
- Track and analyze inventory to identify trends that will assist business decisions.
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Work closely with management and operations staff to prioritize customer and information needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Effectively use Vlookup and Index/Match to compare lists of information
- Creation of Pivot Tables or Data Slices from complex data sets
- Excellent organizational skills
- strong written and verbal communications skills
- strong problem-solving and critical thinking
location: Taylor, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The CMS Analyst will collect, study, and interpret change and configuration data that will provide an in depth understanding of the data trends for the CMS department, management, and other departments. They will be responsible for the creation, quality assurance, and delivery of ongoing operational reporting, with a focus on data mining and analytics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- System Analyst
- SQL Queries (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.