- The Android Security Assurance team is looking for experienced SWE candidates to assist with the development and release of the Build Test Suite, a product designed to help Android manufacturers ensure the security of over 2 billion devices.
- Responsibilities for the role will include designing and developing features to validate the security of Android build images.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience of 3-5 years.
- Software development experience in Python and Java (25-50% of the role requires programming), experience working with Unix/Linux environments.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Familiarity with Android internals.
- Familiarity with the Linux kernel.
- strong self motivation and orientation toward results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This includes checking SELinux policies, patch levels, vulnerable APK patterns, and poor certificate practices.
- Working with technical account managers for Google Android partnership to resolve issues related to security scanning process.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.