job summary: Description:
This is a versatile IT Analyst that may perform work related to applications Support, Delivery, or both. Workers at this level solve complex problems, manage work including giving work assignments, and provide leadership to others in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision and increased latitude for unreviewed work. Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 10 years of related business experience. Work experience in addition to degree:
5-10 years as an IT Application Analyst or equivalent. Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
Seven years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding, Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence. Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous management experience.
- Previous technical lead experience.
- Demonstrated success in leadership of others.
- Demonstrated success in leadership of a portfolio of applications.
- Expert technical issue-resolution ability. Experience with schema/database design.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Working within an application solution delivery life cycle
- Work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources, managed service providers and all levels of management
- Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Proficiency in interacting with end users for diagnosing incidents, detailing defects, and gathering the relevant logs and screen shots
- Participate in 24/7 support on a rotational basis after project ends.
- Monitoring metwork using SilentDefense
- SQL Server database efficiency
- CA Workload experience for ESP Jobs
- BMC's Remedy Incident Management
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Support
- silentdefense (1 year of experience is required)
- SQL Database admin (1 year of experience is required)
- network monitoring (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.