Looking for a Project Manager for a 6+ month opportunity
Remote to start
Client is modernizing its Computer Assisted Mass Appraisal (CAMA) system. This Project Manager will need to collaborate with stakeholders and vendors and focus on the technology infrastructure needs to successfully implement this system modernization.
location: Augusta, Maine
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 60.03 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Accountable for management of scope for the project
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Direct the planning and scheduling defined work
- Manage and track the project progress against the project plan
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all project-related issues and resolution of issues
- Coordinate and present proposals to stakeholders as necessary
- Identify and manage project risk and develops risk mitigation strategies, track to closure
- Ensure resources adjust and revise estimates when necessary
- Anticipate issues and proactively address them. Resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Coordinate the establishment of project standards and project specific procedures with team resources.
- Responsible for project compliance with PMO standards and procedures
- Responsible for the capture and reporting of required project management metrics
- Responsible to tailor and baseline all project templates
- Develop and facilitate achievement of project service commitments and performance metrics
- Ensure that tasks provide value and support the strategic direction of the project and meet service commitments; conduct reviews with any and all impacted
- Identify and track issues
- Balance workload with project members' capacity
- Communicate to team members how their work assignments relate to and help achieve project objectives
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.