This role requires 24/7 availability and to be participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required. Also, will be required to work closely with other departments/organizations and collaborates with other IT staff on infrastructure activities. Skills & Requirements
Associate or Bachelor's degree:
1. Manage copper to fiber and equipment installation with User groups and Telecommunication Carriers.
2. Schedule regular planning, progress, technical and strategy meetings to keep the project on track and on schedule.
3. Manage Con Edison and vendor resources in the field and back-office.
4. Produce Powerpoint and Ghantt presentations for high level presentations to Leadership.
5. Produce and maintain formal project documentation including project scope, schedule, plan, issues list, project team directory, PI360 project summary slide, projections, etc.
6. Experience with TDM infrastructure. The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate.
1. Experience with IPC Turret infrastructure.
2. General knowledge of LAN/WAN architectures.
3. Experience in planning and implementing IT projects
4. Field trips to project sites.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role requires 24/7 availability and to be participate in off-hour emergency response activities as required. Also, will be required to work closely with other departments/organizations and collaborates with other IT staff on infrastructure activities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- IT Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.