We were built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at our company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
We are looking for an experienced Audio Producer to join our Interaction Sound Design team. Candidates must have a passion for sound, excellent attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills. The role combines project management and leadership with an understanding of interaction sound design paradigms and audio production pipeline knowledge. Candidates must be able to collaborate closely with multiple team members and product groups.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with key stakeholders and product teams to execute on strategy and requirements.
- Guide and facilitate cross-functional communication with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- Manage audio design and production pipelines.
- Monitor all phases of production including design, implementation, release and ongoing product quality initiatives.
- Drive projects to completion, including team-wide system and process initiatives.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.