This role is remote for now and then this role will be located in either Austin Tx, Hoffman Estates IL, Portland Or, or Norwood OH.
The Business Analyst will have many of the typical responsibilities such as hosting and driving development meetings and creating critical documentation. What makes this role unique is the Salesforce responsibilities and required experience. The best fit for this role will be candidates who bring both Business Analysis and Salesforce Administrative experience to the table.
location: Hoffman Estates, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Includes organizing and leading requirement meetings with business sponsors, users, and other impacted teams.
- Develops both high-level and detailed business requirements documentation to support business needs and identify appropriate solution(s).
- Utilizes knowledge of Sales and Marketing or Service Operations' business processes and tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Wave/Einstein, Lightning and/or other tools to make recommendations to business and other impacted parties regarding solution options and deployment strategy.
- Drives development of the approved solution.
- Documents developed solution and provides solution knowledge to other team members. Responsible for developing and executing test plan associated with developed solution or reporting effort.
- Works with business stakeholders to ensure solution meets business requirements and can be successfully implemented and maintained. May participate in business strategy discussions based proven/observed expertise.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis (5 years of experience is required)
- Salesforce Administration (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.