This position that serves as the main point of contact with Sales, Customer Care, Logistics and Finance. The SC Specialist is responsible for developing the aligned sales and operational forecast for operations in the US. He/she is also responsible for balancing the inventory and resolving deficiencies and discrepancies. Principal Responsibilities
- Monitors inventory in warehouses and terminals and works with them to fulfill sales orders.
- Monitors customer allocations.
- Collects customer forecast, develops and execute purchase plans of products, raw material and services.
- Monitors the inbound shipments and nationalizes products from abroad as required to ensure compliance.
- Reviews and follows up on the vessel discharging and vessel washing procedures and disposal of wastes from the operations.
- Manages swap materials.
- Manages long-term products portfolio, such as new products testing, etc.
- Optimizes warehouses and terminal networks in reducing the operation cost and increasing efficiencies
location: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 6pm
responsibilities: Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, industrial distribution, or related field of study
- Minimum of one year of experience in supply chain and planning related experience. Preferred experience in Chemical industry.
- Proven experience with SAP is a preferred.
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Familiar with import and export operations, particularly for chemicals.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software products, e.g. Excel, Word, etc.
- Flexible to work overtime during peak periods.
- Must be a self-starter with proactive, results-oriented focus and be willing to assume additional responsibilities.
- Must successfully act and foster successful team outcomes.
- Must have solid communications skills, ability to interact well with people at all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Display initiative by proactively taking action to solve or prevent problems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Supply Chain
- Planning and Demand Modeling
- Inventory Management
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.