job summary: Do something uncommonly challenging, thought-provoking and fun. Join the DXD practice at Randstad Technologies Client.
We're now entering into a period of unprecedented economic and digital transformation fueled by new ideas, new lifestyles and new ways of working. That's where you come in.
The Digital Experience Design team at Randstad's Client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our practice. In this role, you will leverage a human-centered, multi-disciplinary approach to craft and deliver premiere, empathetic digital experiences throughout their online portal and mobile app. In addition, you will also support the ongoing development of our internal design system and operations framework.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
· Lead and educate team in all aspects of UX/UI
· Conceptualize/ Redesign designs for web, mobile apps and interactive media
· Conceptualize and design wireframes, quick prototypes, and other visual assets
· Conduct research to find and anticipate new effective design strategies
· Generate user interaction flows, user journeys, and personas
· Develop Information Architecture translated into scalable navigation systems
· Contribute to the design and testing of DXD Design System
· Collaborate with cross-functional team Identify product opportunities that maximize value for our customers and business Help balance company growth initiatives with core product needs
· Serve as the product "expert" in conversations with customers and clients Skills
· Team player, ability to self-manage and take ownership of projects from concept to completion
· Excellent command of design and prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe XD, etc.
· Vast experience creating wireframes, UI layouts, UI Flows, mockups and prototypes
· Excellent understanding of UX/UI best practices and core principles
· Ability to ensure cross-device and cross-browser/platform compatibility with consistent and maintainable branding and style/tone.
· Experience leading brainstorming meetings, white boarding sessions, creating user and process flows
· Experience working with developers, brand, as well as creative teams
· Ability to tackle multiple streams of work simultaneously and act as team lead in all UX/UI conversations
· A minimum of 5+ years' experience in UX Design, Interaction Design and/or Information Architecture for software applications with at least 2 year's of experience working with Agile development teams.
· At least 2 years of experience leading Design Thinking sessions.
· Preference would be the candidate has read and applied principles from: Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days by Jake Knapp and Design Systems: A Practial Guide for Creating Design Languages for Digital Products by Alla Kholmatova.
· Familiarity with current UX and usability research, theories, best practices, and methodologies.
· Familiarity with Rich Internet Application (RIA) technologies.
· Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes.
· Thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive projects (Web, Mobile App, Intranet, Web App). Immersed in UX best practices.
· High level of design experience using Figma and MURAL.
· Experience in designing and running user testing programs.
· Proactive, collaborative, team oriented.
· Experience in UX design in a financial services environment is preferred.
· strong affinity for the digital lifestyle and zealous drive to make interactive technology better for real people.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- UI/UX Designer (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.