job summary: Skills:
- Specific knowledge and 3 to 5 years experience with Cisco and Juniper routers
- Knowledge of internetworking designs and their applications and routing
- Solid knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 internetworking technologies
- Experience with protocols
- Firewall experience with firewalls such as (Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint NG etc.)
- Extensive experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Certifications such as (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
- Engineer or tech will be responsible for the deployment of Edge Gateway's in and out of the Client footprint:
- Deploying gear
- Getting quotes for equipment
- Getting quotes for space and power
- Work with PM and other stakeholders to ensure on time delivery
- Creating BOM's
- Creating EDP's
- Work with third party data centers on connectivity issues
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $33.46 - 43.46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Hands-on IP router/switch/telephony customer premises equipment
- Design, configure and deploy LAN and WAN network connections, hardware, software and communication links and services.
- Optimize the network and systems services and troubleshoot any network performance issues.
- Responsible for the service provision and monitoring of the network infrastructure to company standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.