job summary: Responsibilities
- Define and document software development detailed requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Work closely with application developers to convey requirements
- Own and develop relationships and communication mechanisms with stakeholders, users, IT and management and act as liaison between them all
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering and documenting areas for improvement
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- A degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or comparable work experience
- Proven experience in eliciting and documenting requirements
- Knowledge of various software development lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Extensive knowledge in generating process documentation and system requirements
- strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of participating in and supporting successful projects.
- The scope of Business Analyst work will be to elicit, document and analyze business requirements to ensure business data and application needs are met.
- This role will also be responsible for outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business need.
- The Business analyst will work closely with stakeholders and developers to communicate business needs and designate the development task to be completed.
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Develop project plans
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.