Develop, test and document web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications. Partner closely with IT Platform & Software Engineers and our respected and accomplished business partners, all working together. Minimum Requirements
- 5-7 years of related, hands on experience in at least 4 modern languages and frameworks such as: C#, React, Web API, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Core, Node.js, Elastic Search.
- Experience with Testing Frameworks like Enzyme and Jest.
- Experience with designing & writing SQL Server/T-SQL code using stored procedures and functions.
- Experience with REST architectures, relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with technologies such as Containers, Headless CMS (ex. Contentful) and Distributed Multi-Tenant Search Engines.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
Beneficial Additional Knowledge and Skills (not required):
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, learn from others, and adopt standards.
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively diagnose and fix problems in applications.
- Healthcare business experience.
- Experience with API data query and manipulation languages like GraphQL.
- Experience with implementing tags and classification functionality to connect disparate types of Content.
Associate/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.
Equivalent professional experience. Duties
- Code new solutions based on business specifications.
- Gather and document business requirements.
- Support bug fixes and implement enhancements to existing systems.
- Develop Unit and Functional tests of code modules.
- Participate in team meetings and code reviews.
- Create and troubleshoot simple to moderate level SQL scripts.
- Adhere to our platform, standards, and best practices.
- Work within a team and independently when needed.
location: PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 68 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Develop, test and document web, mobile and server-side cloud-based applications. Partner closely with IT Platform & Software Engineers and our respected and accomplished business partners, all working together.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.