Our client has a 9+ month contract opportunity for a Senior Java Developer
in Glendale, CA. Summary:
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code may be used in enterprise or end-user applications, such as traveller management, guest management, biometrics capture, or desktop applications products. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Provides in-depth technical trainings to internal engineering teams. May interact with government and enterprise customers to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications. May provide technical guidance to less experienced software engineers. Requirements Education -
Bechalor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field is required. Masters degree is preferred. Experience:
6-8 years in software engineering is preferred. Top talents without prior working experience is also welcome Certifications/Licenses/Etc...:
Fluent in programming languages and related certifications from Microsoft, Sun, Oracle is preferred. Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 6 years of experience with in depth knowledge of Java Core, Java EE, Hibernate/ORM, JPA, Spring, RESTful Web Service.
- strong experience with writing SQL in relational database like Oracle.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum or working in highly dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests for front and back-end code
- strong experience on web technologies such as HTML5, AJAX, Java Scripts.
- Experience with application server like JBoss is a big plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins is a plus
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 70.43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the stakeholders for requirement analysis and milestone definitions.
- Lead the design, write, test, integrate, and maintain software applications.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Perform documentation and code peer review sessions, group discussion and continuous training
- Rapidly learn new application and technologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.