The Microsoft Dynamics Analyst will implement packaged software and provide solutions to positively impact the business. This includes D365 packages that supports corporate ERP functions such as Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Pricing, Sales Orders, and Order Management/Customer Service.
location: Tallmadge, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyze business and system processes
- Provide recomendations of implementations
- Create and use reporting tools to audit and assess efficiency of users and processes.
- Provide knowledge transfer to non-expert level team members as needed.
- Demonstrate, train, and drive solutions across the company's facilities.
- Implement controls fully auditable and compliant with business and regulatory standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (5 years of experience is required)
- IT Functional Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.