Randstad is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our clients team - a global leader in project and program management, construction management, cost and schedule management, earned value management, and technology solution services. An ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful projects leveraging the Salesforce platform.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- The Salesforce Developer will design and build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field or in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree,
- 12 years of progressive relevant experience will be considered.
- Eight years of software development and Salesforce application development.
- Self-motivated and creative.
- Salesforce Developer Certification.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Salesforce (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.