Our Major Financial Client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
- Hands on experience on AWS cloud infrastructure, Managed services, resource creation and management through CFT.
- Scripting with Python, Bash and Java.
- Experience Container Infrastructure i.e. Kubernetes
- Hands on experience with the following technologies in an enterprise production environment: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Prometheus.
- Knowledge of professional, complex software and / or cloud infrastructure engineering and best practices for full software development life cycle.
- Great technical written and oral communications skills; technology advocacy
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Help to design, implement and support standards and automated processes for Enterprise Elasticstack.
- Build and support of enterprise ready system automation, deployment, and continuous integration/deployment with proper Dev. Ops practice.
- Ability to design, implement and maintain AWS infrastructure and operational services.
- Securing and hardening services that the developers use and ensuring code/design/architecture reviews happen to establish methodologies and company standards
- Create Performance, negative test scenarios, carry out tests to improve performance, high availability and resilience. Capture and document the KPIs.
- Administering Production Systems
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.