Sr. BA/DA with strong SQL
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we would love to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 61.64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This resource would be analyzing loan data out of systems like Calypso for example, looking at data with deviations from the median, will then need to figure out what it represents and if it can be mapped into useful information. Will take requests from down stream users to source and map data. Complete data profiling documentation and outsource various requirements to development teams. Will pull data out of IHUB which is a large data warehouse. Will be pulling data out of Hadoop to analyze it in SQL. Hadoop skills are not required, just the ability to learn pulling data from it. Good skills with SQL is a must have for this role.
o Over 7 years working experience in financial institutions
o Excellent data analysis skills primarily with SQL
- Business Analysis skills: understand loan and deposits systems/products and communicate effectively across the environment
- documentation skills: will need to be able to put together mapping profile documentation and basic requirements for the development teams
o Good communication skills
o Good SQL skills and Excel is very important to know as well
o Experience/exposure to loan and deposit systems/products
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis (7 years of experience is preferred)
- Data Analysis (7 years of experience is preferred)
- Financial Industry Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.