The Sr ERP Software Consultant works to deliver our HCM product suite in a way that solves the distinct business challenges for each customer. The Sr Consultant leads the team by evaluating, mentoring, and educating other consultants, team members, and clients on complex products and solutions. This is a challenging but rewarding position that provides tremendous opportunity for qualified candidates. Position is 100% remote w/ 25% travel and a generous comp/benefits package.
location: LIVONIA, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Facilitate client workshops either onsite or remotely with strong expertise in designing and implementing enterprise software in a client-facing and/or team leadership role
- Experience in gathering system requirements, designing, testing, training, defining procedures and implementing solutions on a global scale under strict business deadlines
- Experience implementing industry best practices to meet client requirements
- Lead complex global implementation projects and provide expertise on the HCM Software Suite providing direction to project team members
- Ability to work independently and run multiple concurrent assignments on partner and client facing engagements
- Manage stakeholder expectations, demonstrating thought leadership and the ability to influence at all organization levels
- Create Business Requirements and Technical Documentation resulting from mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for client approval
- Ensure quality, by overseeing accuracy, completeness and compliance of the project deliverables
- Guide and direct the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the projects in hand
- Coordinate, direct and oversee work done by consultants and/or partners on project activities
- Support pre-sales activities such as proposals and scope of work writing, client presentations, etc.
- Participate in internal initiatives. Develop and assist in the roll-out of processes for efficiency and improvement
- Mentor and develop other consultants, in both internal and partner teams, to improve the quality of engagements and strengthen the Global Services consulting practice
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Implementation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.