job summary: ***High preference for candidates with HL7 and FHIR experience as they will be working with these healthcare standards.*** Education:
Bachelor's degree required Experience Needed:
1. 4+ years of Business Analysis experience
2. Knowledge and experience with Health Level Seven (HL7), Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource (FHIR), XML and JSON data formats
3. Knowledge and experience with CMS interoperability requirements based on HL7 FHIR implementation guides DaVinci PDEX, US Core and CARIN BB
4. Knowledge of healthcare/clinical terminologies and code systems that comprise value sets including SNOMED CT™, LOINC, ICD9-10, CPT4/HCPCS, RxNorm, CVX and other systems
5. Flexible and able to multi-task across multiple products
6. Team focused with experience working in an agile environment
7. strong critical thinking skills
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52.50 - 65.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide the functional requirements for our technical teams including QA
- Perform the initial requirements analysis, collaborate with multiple source systems to understand the data they offer
- Perform technical mapping of data from system of record format to the JSON format
- Create features and stories to for dev to implement application functions
- Communicate and collaborate with Product Owner/Product Manager to understand the solution and break it down into user stories
- Partner with the Product Owner/Product Manager and Scrum Master to continually refine the product backlog and aid in sprint planning
- Work with members of the scrum team from Development and QA to answer questions and clarify requirements.
- Investigate and resolve any issues related to data quality.
- Provide support throughout project development to production to meet project deadlines and schedules.
- Adhere to AGILE project management methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools.
- Ensure that our delivery framework artifacts are created correctly and have the necessary traceability.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.