job summary: Azure Developer
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Azure developer with .NET focus to join our development team. Person will be responsible for applying best in class innovations and techniques with high quality in mind. The right person will have proven core competencies in Microsoft Azure cloud iPaaS and .Net Core technologies.
location: LISLE, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Build and support business systems integrations with external systems using Azure iPaaS solution.
- Support and maintain existing Azure integrations by keeping the technology up to date. Provide support to production environment applications and apply fixes if needed.
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in procedures and identify enhancements.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues. Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication.
- Apply Agile principles to capture requirements, develop and deliver solutions.
- Work with end users to gather requirements and convert those requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Service Bus
- Azure Relay
- Azure Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.