Sr. Software Engineer - Ecommerce
The Sr Software Engineer will be respobsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of the e-commerce application. You enjoy fast-paced entrepreneurial environments where you can solve difficult problems using current technologies and tools. You collaborate well with other team members when brainstorming, designing, and implementing new solutions. You will also help the team succeed by thinking about ways to improve processes, suggesting ways to make the team more effective, and mentoring and modeling engineering best practices.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Write high-quality code in C# .Net that is easy to maintain and test
- Maintain and develop automated tests for your code.
- Participate in an Agile environment using Scrum software development practices, automated unit testing, CI/CD, code reviews, version control systems (GIT).
- Proactively raise issues that might impact delivery commitments.
- Availability to diagnose and resolve production impacting issues and maintain the code as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- c# (3 years of experience is required)
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- Customer Facing Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.