Lending Services is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Lending Technology Support team. As a Documentation Business Analyst, you will work with internal programmers and external document vendors to ensure upfront, interim and closing mortgage loan documents reflect current, accurate, and complete federal, state and government regulatory disclosures and requirements. Closely follow and communicate compliance and regulatory developments that affect mortgage lending compliance. Conduct research on federal, state, agency, investor regulations and guidelines.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and control documents to ensure compliance with all regulations and disclosures used by Residential and Commercial Operations to generate upfront, interim and closing documents.
- Verify appropriate system controls are in place to assure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date disclosures are incorporated when products and services are introduced or changed, geographic expansion occurs, business practices fees and other charges are modified, etc.
- Review, analyze, and revise new documents and changes to existing documents as it relates to impact, flow, and correctness for their appropriate lending products.
- Maintain current inventory of all upfront, interim and closing documents and their data elements.
- Develop and maintain procedures to test, audit and validate systems to verify document compliance with applicable federal, state, agency and investor and other regulatory disclosures and requirements.
- Responsibilities include the following:
- 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.);
- 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures;
- 3) completing required training;
- 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and
- 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Change management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.