Randstad is looking to hire a Front-End Application Engineer for a for a client in the Healthcare Industry in Murrysville, PA. If you are looking for a software development position in which you will be building interactive and responsive web applications using various web standard technologies, see the details below. Candidate MUST be local to the Murrysville, PA area Requirements
- Two (2) years or more professional experience building interactive and responsive web applications using web standard technologies.
- Demonstrable experience with AngularJS / Angular 2+, jQuery and the DOM.
- Expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience working with Restful APIs.
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, or Skeleton).
- CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS).
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, including design patterns.
- Attention to detail and software quality.
- A passion for user experience and front-end architecture.
- Experience with and understanding of Git.
- Applying new technologies to solve difficult problems. Bonus Points
- Experience with Karma and/or testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, or Protractor.
- Experience working with Node.js, Bower, Gulp or Grunt.
- Experience with CloudFoundry, Heroku, AWS, Docker or similar.
- Experience or familiarity with concept of continuous integration.
- Experience or familiarity with Behavior-driven/test-driven development.
- Understanding of and/or experience with Java and Spring Framework.
- Cross-platform solutions like PhoneGap/Cordova a plus.
- User Experience (UX) analysis/design.
- Healthcare development background.
location: Murrysville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.