- Proficiency with Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, PowerShell
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Fortify, Sonar)
- Experience building and deploying applications to the Azure cloud using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise with modern programming languages, systems, and architectures
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Expertise in performance and scalability optimization
- Knowledge of software and infrastructure security practices
- Mature the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles
- Proficiency in software engineering with React, Recoil, MongoDB, GraphQL
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Role involves designing, developing, debugging and maintaining user interface for websites based on functional requirements and scope of work
- Develops services, controls, and reusable patterns that enable the team to deliver value safely, quickly, and sustainably in the public cloud.
- Contribute to the development of user interface design patterns and other leading - edge tools and reusable assets that aid in efficient and effective user experience designs using React.
- Help develop Develop highly-scalable applications for the Azure cloud by building microservices, Azure functions, and patterns for public cloud that enable security and privacy at scale
- Define and implement technical solutions to meet business needs through Agile process
- Foster high-performance, collaborative technical work resulting in high-quality output
- Gather and analyze data to aide in informed decision-making while providing detailed, realistic estimates
- Interact skillfully with business stakeholders
- Proactively automate infrastructure, application and services to enable an automated delivery through the CICD pipelines to the cloud
- May design schemas, write SQL or other data markup scripting and helps to support development of Analytics and Applications that build on top of data.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.