job summary: Description:
Client's Digital Transformation organization is looking for creative and self-driven iOS Developer to join our agile culture. Qualified developers will have an opportunity to work on an array of challenging problems in the mobile application space having a direct impact on the day to day experiences of both our field workers and customers alike.
Workers at this level manage sprint backlog tasks in application areas of specialization, with some supervision. They are competent in mobile iOS development concepts and best practices. They identify problems, collaborate on solutions and take actions to resolve. Designs, develops and deploys innovative and advanced mobile applications. Required Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline as well as 3 years as an IT Application Developer with an emphasis on iOS development. Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
- XCode, Oracle, SQL Server, Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Git, Java and Will be required to learn Swift development. Preferred Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills.
- Full stack development experience with exposure to java cloud native APIs
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud platforms
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Bitbucket and Jira
- Exposure to code scanning tools such as SonarQube and CheckMarx
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Creates, maintains and enhances iOS applications as part of a durable product team.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Leverages CICD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Participates in design and code walk-thru as necessary.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.