How you will contribute:
- Consult with project stakeholders to understand business drivers and translate them into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Elicit, capture, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories
- Consult and advise on functionality, applicability, and usability of technology solutions to project requirements.
- Lead robust, fast (through) inceptions (identify scope, solution, and release plan) and Own prioritized actionable backlogs.
- The front line for business stakeholders on questions regarding the Data Warehouse and BI.
- Co-own Release Plans and communicate changes to stakeholders regularly
- Lead efforts, as business needs evolve, to optimize the use of Financial Data Warehousing (FDW) for Business Intelligence (BI).
- Research and define requirements for new BI metrics / Facts.
- Good knowledge of data warehousing principles, technologies, data modeling and star schema architecture.
- Explain data concepts, report development techniques, and results in non-technical terms.
- Translate end-user requirements into complex custom reports and dashboards using BI Tools.
- Responsible for defining data needs and providing actionable analytic reports, dashboards, and workflows when needed.
- Work with the Data Architect and Engineering team to set the vision for the Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence solution and build a roadmap to successfully implement.
location: San Rafael, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 58.99 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability
- Research and analyze industry trends and benchmarking information as they apply to the Client business model and domain area needs
- Dissect high-level information into details and communicate details in a manner understood by relevant audiences.
- Influence requirements and process to effectively utilize systems and applications without customization
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships
- Follow the complete lifecycle of project benefit, including reporting back on adoption, business value, and customer satisfaction post-go-live
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- Data Warehouse
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.