We are seeking a Program Manager to help drive key initiatives and execute against strategic and operational objectives. We're looking for someone with passion, energy, and drive for problem solving that can bring creative ideas and critical thinking to achieve our aims. Exemplary communication skills and a strong ability to influence are key.
In this role you will lead the planning, x-functional coordination and execution of projects to support marketing planning and execution enablement, so that customers and prospects can receive timely, targeted, relevant communications as a result of marketing automation and data enrichment. This job does not require hands on technical experience but is 'martech adjacent' - success in this role will require the ability to effectively facilitate and translate negotiations between our marketing, martech and engineering teams.
What you need to be successful:
- BS/BA minimum
- 4+ years of experience as a Project/ Program Manager in a marketing environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills: ability to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and move forwards in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- An orientation for execution with a strong process and metrics focus
- Experience working with Marketo, SFDC.
- Detail oriented
- Change management experience
- Sense of humour
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Build positive, collaborative, and influential relationships across multiple cross-functional teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Partner with technical program managers across marketing, operations, and engineering teams to clarify goals, gather and document business requirements, translate them into technical requirements, and agree deliverables that meet the needs of our marketing execution teams.
- Determine level of effort for identified solutions and trade-offs, to inform decision making of preferred/ pragmatic solution; and develop prioritised, sequenced project road-maps with agreed deliverables.
- Hold individuals and teams accountable for deliverables and drive schedules forward.
- Risk analysis, identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and escalating potential issues when necessary.
- Build efficiency and efficacy in communication with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).