Nice to have
- Banking/Financial experience is preferred
- Previous HR Experience
Years of overall experience required: 8 + years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Heads down development
- Agile ceremonies
Degrees or certifications required: Bachelor's degree required (any discipline)
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required.
- 8+ years experience required. Skills and Competencies: Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time. Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures. Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.