This positions will serve as surge support for our technical writers in the Advisory Digital Transformation & Management line of buiness.
This position is fully remote but must work EST time zone and is slatted to be around a 9 month long engagement with possible extensions. The end client is located in Philadelphia.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language procedures intended for new hire and experienced audiences.
- Create desktop procedures consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance, and legal changes.
- Gather, assess, and confirm interpretation of new and/or changing business practices.
- Develop, update, and maintain the desktop procedures in an online environment.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Translate complex technical concepts and create error free and consistent procedures for users with non-technical backgrounds.
Maintain open communication with departmental contacts to monitor the effectiveness of existing desktop procedure documentation and to ensure the Direct Lending Learning and Development team is kept abreast of procedural changes.
- Meet or exceed departmental standards
- Provide Instructional Designers and Trainers updates to ensure instructional material is being developed from the most current desktop procedures.
- Work with business unit contacts to ensure procedural updates are done within compliant timeframes.
- Demonstrate a solid grounding in ethics and integrity
Surge support for technical writing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Technical Writing (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.