We are looking for a skilled Creature Artist with experience working in Unreal 4 or another engine with physically-based lighting, and the ability to grasp some of the more technical concepts involved in asset implementation. strong understanding of human and animal anatomy needed. An interest in paleontology and/or zoology a plus.
location: Kirkland, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Making realistic, high-quality dinosaur and creature assets
- Collaborating with leads and concept artists to create creature assets from high poly to low poly to texturing
- Maintaining a balance between visual quality and performance requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Unreal 4
- creature artist
- asset creation
- Substance Painter
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.