job summary: Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in game development as a 3D animator with at least 1 shipped title
- Proven understanding of animating realistic human motion with both keyframe and mocap.
- Experience with animating melee combat using varied techniques
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles
- Communication, Self-motivation, Organization skills and a Collaborative team-player attitude
- Understanding and awareness of both self & team tasks and the ability to scope appropriately
- Ability to problem solve and prototype with direction from leads
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create human animations utilizing new techniques and methods focusing on 3rd person perspective.
- Work with lead animator to ensure all animationdeliverables are completed at the desired quality on time
- Iterate on animations with cross-functional teams and leads through prototyping and critiques
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Animation (5 years of experience is preferred)
- 3D (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Human Animation (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.