Randstad Technologies has an immediate need for (TWO) BI Solutions Lead Project Managers
for a 1-year project in the metro Atlanta area. This person will effectively partner with the organization's business teams in designing and various solutions and analytics needed to meet current demands with a understanding of strategic needs. This person will have experience as a Technical Project Manager to take the lead for multiple BI-related projects. This person will have the ability to drive the project by handling the following tasks: data collection/aggregation, delivering dashboards, Visualizations, and Reporting. Please see the minimum requirements below and email an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate will have the following...
- Collaborate with the data warehouse and reporting teams to ensure the end solution is a viable go-forward solution and will exceed business expectations
- Work closely with team members and business partners to interpret the data and implement solutions creating visibility for internal management and operations.
- Technical background and expert in BI-related projects requiring estimating, prioritizing, overseeing, and escalating as required
- We are looking for someone with a technical background who can work with multiple Developers and keep the project moving forward.
- Technical requirements: Oracle, SQL, PowerBI, Microstrategy, Informatica, and Oracle ERP is a huge plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with team members, leadership, and stakeholders and can communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals/teams
- Local candidate preferred
location: SMYRNA, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Deep understanding of data warehousing and reporting, with the ability to interpret business needs and create requirement documents
- MicroStrategy architecture and data warehouse architecture
- Power BI and/or Tableau
- Enterprise data warehousing, including an in-depth understanding of dimensional data modeling
- Dashboard design/visualization tools preferred
- Informatica PowerCenter as extraction, transformation, and loading tool
- Ability to design, create, and implement reports to analyze and display data for all assigned projects
- Analytical aptitude with a problem-solving approach and critical thinking skills
- Producing accurate and meaningful metrics to create efficient and interactive reporting, take business needs and translate to solutions serving both department and enterprise needs
- Create business value by understanding the data environment, designing data and reporting strategies, implementing best practices to ensure business needs/requirements are achieved. Work closely with team members and business partners to interpret the data and implement solutions that create requested visibility for internal management and operations.
- Document and understand project requirements, reporting data mapping, and data warehouse repositories for assigned programs.
- Assess business requests for opportunities for automation and tool advancement, document conceptual solution options
- Work collaboratively with the data warehouse and reporting teams to ensure the end solution is a viable go-forward solution and will exceed business expectations.
- Design and implement the required reports to analyze and display data for all assigned projects and requests utilizing MicroStrategy and other data visualization tools.
- Develop and execute required acceptance test plans to ensure data warehouse structures, associated data, and reports accurately meet business requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis (5 years of experience is required)
- Tableau (5 years of experience is required)
- Business Intelligence (5 years of experience is required)
- Informatica (5 years of experience is required)
- ETL (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.