job summary: Description: *manager detailed job description*
Detailed job description
- The Analyst is also responsible for following processes and procedures as defined by Cybersecurity leadership and the Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT).
- They will typically perform in a role similar to systems administrator with a focus on detection and correlation of cyber events related to managed systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, other degrees with high level understanding of network and application security and information systems, or equivalent experience.
- 9-12 years of experience
- 4 + years' experience with application development and support work
- Experience working within an application solution delivery life cycle
- strong interpersonal skills and written/oral communications skills to work effectively with business partners, peer IT resources, managed service providers and all levels of management
- Ability to reason logically, analyze and evaluate performance data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Proficiency in interacting with end users for diagnosing incidents, detailing defects, and gathering the relevant logs and screen shots
- Participate in 24/7 support on a rotational basis after project ends.
- Proven experience in applying Human Performance techniques across a broad range of tasks at all levels of risk to ensure successful implementation Desired Technical Skills
- Experience with SilentDefense
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Experience with GRC applications such as RSA Archer
- SQL Server database efficiency
- CA Workload experience for ESP Jobs
- BMC's Remedy Incident Management
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $45.91 - 55.91 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for support, maintenance and development of tools utilized to generate cyber security events and incidents across the Client environment.
- The Analyst will work closely with peers, other internal/external teams and management in a 24x7 Cybersecurity Operations Center (CSOC) environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Incident Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.