job summary: Skills:
3-5 "nice to have":
- Technical Degree or 10+ years working in a technology discipline.
- Security certification preferred (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Solid understanding of authentication capabilities for infrastructure systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Goal driven person who is a self starter who can make progress with minimal oversight.
Top three must-haves:
- Technical Degree
- strong written and oral communication skils.
- strong skills with infrastructure systems - Windows, UNIX, databases.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Critical thinking problem solving skills.
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Document the current state of authentication for Windows, UNIX and Databases and assess solutions for forcing logoff on password change for non-human accounts. Work in a small team as part of the IAM Solutions team and interface with technical SMEs from all disciplines.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.