job summary: Description:
3-5 "nice to have" attributes
- 8+ years working with database technologies.
- Solid understanding of Oracle, Sybase and MS SQL Server.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Goal driven person who is a self starter who can make progress with minimal oversight.
Top three must-haves
- Technical Degree
- Experience with Sybase
- strong skills with Oracle and SQL Server database technologies.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Critical thinking problem solving skills.
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $48.39 - 58.39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Working with the IAM Solutions team to help with solutions for improving security on databases around the management of human and non-human accounts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Database developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.