Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Visualization Consultant will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining innovative solutions to provide analytical insights required by the business. In this role, it is imperative that the individual is well-versed in reporting and BI-related technology, can perform complex data queries, and can collaborate with all levels in the organization.
The role requires working extremely close with the business in supporting, advising and solving systems related problem in multiple areas. The collaboration with the business will span from day-to-day activities to more complex projects.
We are looking for you, if you have the following:
- Data Visualization tool experience (Qlik, Tableau,Looker,Thoughtspot)
- SQL and data modeling experience
- Experience with change management / version control
- Software development life cycle and formal change management methodologies
Here is what you will do day-to-day
- Interact with business partners to understand their business and reporting needs, including critical metrics and KPIs
- Leading design sessions and writing technical architecture/design documents
- Train the business on how to utilize dashboard applications
- Troubleshoot issues with minimal guidance, identifies data related problems and provides scalable solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise in analyzing, assessing and building out analytical applications.
- Transform business requirements into a prototype to provide business and data insights
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support BI/Analytical solutions.
- Managing technical scope and providing hands-on expert level assistance
- Develops application documentation and performs maintenance and support
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Experience working directly with Qlik Sense, Looker, Tableau, Thoughtspot
- Experience in developing BI Solutions supporting financial, sales, and supply chain performance reporting.
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in data cleansing and data transformation activities
- Experience in optimizing dashboards with focus on usability, performance, flexibility and standardization
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of BI projects for developing a portfolio of scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Experience in writing and debugging SQL queries
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.