Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
BI Data Analyst/ BI Developer
BI Data Analyst/ BI Developer is responsible for developing various data pipeline automations using ETL tools like SSIS or Alteryx. This position will be responsible for getting data from various sources like SQL Server, BigQuery, Teradata, Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access etc. and preparing it for ingestion to a data visualization tool.
You'll be responsible to, but not limited:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business problems including critical metrics and KPIs
- Identify the data sources needed to build BI solutions like interactive dashboards to solve those business problems
- Pulling data from various sources including Microsoft SQL Server, Data Cubes (Analysis Service/OLAP), Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop and others.
- Validate data accuracy
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience in working Databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in working on another database tool like Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift, BigQuery and others.
- 5+ years of experience in building ETL processes using Microsoft SSIS and/or Alteryx and loading data from multiple sources like SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access etc.
-Expert knowledge of data warehousing/data mart concepts.
-Experience in Qlik, Looker, Thoughtspot and/or Tableau.
-Experience building and maintaining ETL workflows to automate data and reporting.
-Supply Chain background is preferred.
- Qlik Sense or QlikView experience is a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field/experience
Some off hours/weekend support required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- BI Data Analyst
- BI Developer
- SQL Server developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.