Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
JOB TITLE: BI Developer/Analyst
BI Developer/Analyst is responsible for developing various data pipeline automations using ETL tools like SSIS or Alteryx. This position will be responsible for getting data from various sources like SQL Server, BigQuery, Teradata, Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access etc. and preparing it for ingestion to a data visualization tool.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business problems including critical metrics and KPIs
- Identify the data sources needed to build BI solutions like interactive dashboards to solve those business problems
-Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Pulling data from various sources including Microsoft SQL Server, Data Cubes (Analysis Service/OLAP), Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop and others.
-Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Validate data accuracy
- Nice to have: Build ETL workflows to automate data and reporting.
-Nice to have: Automate the ETL workflows and schedule it to run automatically and manage it by exception
- Nice to have: Maintain ETL processes on an ongoing basis
- Nice to have: Expert knowledge of data warehousing\data mart concepts.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience in working Databases like Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience in working on more than one database technologies like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift, BigQuery
- 5+ years of experience in building ETL processes using Microsoft SSIS and loading data from multiple sources like SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, Flat files, Excel, Microsoft Access, Alteryx etc.
- Experience in Looker, Thoughtspot, Qlik and Tableau
- Supply Chain background is preferred
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Some off hours/weekend support required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- BI Developer
- Microsoft SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.