Our direct-client is looking for a Senior Project Manager with a background in Managing Oracle Cloud ERP projects. This is an incredibly large implementation for the client and they are roughly 1 years in to a 3.5 year project to be fully implemented. The right candidate will have experience in Oracle Cloud ERP across all modules, with a heavy emphasis on Finance and Procurement. This role is onsite in Jacksonville, FL and there is no sponsorship available.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Serve as a Senior Project Manager (SPM) to assist the primary project manager on the implementation of the Oracle Cloud ERP Suite including but not limited to areas of Finance, Procurement, Project & Grants, Human Capital Management and Payroll.
- Defines and manages IT Project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path items and ensures that projects are executed according to approved schedule, scope and budget.
- Develops and tracks to detailed project plans including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, and issue resolution plans.
- Skilled at handling multiple areas of an implementation on high-profile and complex projects.
- Ability to research, analyze, plan, document and verify the scope of projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Tools such as MS Project, Daptiv or other project tracking solutions.
- Assists with ongoing contact with customers to ensure satisfaction with assigned resources and project progress.
- Responsible for providing vendor/supplier management to ensure supplier provides the expected services and conforms to the agreed upon deliverables.
- Coordinates with project team to ensure final deliverables meet customer requirements.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and / or other content management solutions.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Adhere to all internal ITD and City of Jacksonville, processes, policies and standard operating procedures.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- MS Project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.