A well known Mortgage Group is looking for a top producing Mortgage Broker to join their growing team as a Branch Manager! The Branch Manager will be responsible for the efficient operation of the branch office they oversee, while also having full responsibility for the P&L. This position offers the opportunity for an Entrepreneurial type mortgage broker to come in and run their own branch. Are you the next Mortgage Branch Manager? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 300,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Responsible for managing the team and personal production
- Responsible for recruiting branch positions
- Accountable for financial responsibility in partnership with Sales Leadership
- Responsible for mortgage loan production, marketing, and sales performance.
- Branch Manager shall operate the branch office in full compliance with all federal, state, city and county laws which they are expected to have full knowledge of
- Responsible for negotiating all Loan Officer employment agreements and employing all personnel thought Corporate Human Resources
- Furnish for approval an Annual Operating Budget for the branch office setting forth anticipated income and itemized operating costs and will operate the branch office in compliance with approved operating budget
- Branch Manager will have the authority to employ or terminate individuals for their branch, so long as it is in compliance with federal, state, city or county laws and Panorama Mortgage Group policies and procedures regarding such actions
- Responsible for recruitment, training and supervision of Loan Officers and staff
- Must solicit and procure loan applications, provide services in connection with same to facilitate and expedite their processing
- Must attend all Manager meetings or have a valid excuse for not being able to attend
- Perform other duties as assigned
This position supervises all Loan Officers and support staff that are recruited to be part of the team.
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: High School
- Mortgage (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Sales (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.