Our Major Financial Client is looking for a Java/J2EE Developer.
Technical Must Haves: Java experience on the backend - a minimum of 2 years experience. Some prior experience working with databases. Preference for spring, knowledge of code management tools (e.g. GIT), experience with certain IDs (Eclipse, IntelliJ). Desired would be someone with some experience in a mortgae/finance background, it would help but it's not required.
Soft Skill Must Haves: Looking for someone energetic and proactive, someone who will go looking for what they can do next.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Utilize theoretical knowledge of computational finance to design, develop and support applications and/or systems within the financial modeling and research area.
- Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
- Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
- Assist with application development and with modification and/or maintenance of applications. Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of development tools and languages.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems.
- Works under normal supervision. Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- J2EE DEVELOPER
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.