We are seeking a well-qualified Business Analyst to be a part of a Major Mortgage lender in the US. You will work alongside business line owners, product managers, and design in an iterative and collaborative environment. In this team YOU will play a major role in guiding the direction of several fast-growing product lines that will impact change within this great organization.
If this as well as the details below match your career goals and experience please apply today!!
location: Indian Land, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Meet with various business partners to understand their needs and challenges; this includes working closely with executive leadership as well
- You will write clear and concise business requirements
- Analyze and document data transformations and logic that need to be built to support the exchange of information, both internal and external
- You will lead Agile based processes and practices
- Drive projects from fruition to Go Live
- Assist with and coordinate UAT testing when neededYou will be the voice of the business to the development team.
- You will answer their questions and provide clarification on requirements. If you do not know the answer, you will find out
- Lead process improvement with your business partners and identify bottlenecks
- Provide technical support/help troubleshoot production issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Process Improvement
- Gap Analysis
- Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
- Requirement Analyst
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.